The number of available tickets:
By the beginning of remained
To improve professional skills, increasing their value and competitiveness as a specialist, it is necessary to rely on a solid foundation of basic theoretical and practical knowledge.
Professions of masters in the field of self-defense today are not taught in technical schools, colleges, in various courses. Masters are specialists from related fields who have independently developed their competencies in this area. Therefore, the task of the webinar is to help such specialists to obtain comprehensive theoretical and practical basic knowledge in the field of car protection.
The webinar provides an opportunity for both those who are familiar with the profession and experienced professionals to increase their knowledge or fill in the gaps: from the familiar to many of the school laws of physics to the basic principles of electronics.
We will consider the main ways to steal a car and how to prevent them:
- Test of patience: the alarm "went crazy"
- Theft from a guarded garage or parking lot
- Theft with the use of code grabbers
- Theft using standard keyless access
- Conspiracy with an employee of the dealer or car service
- Evacuation by special transport
- Forcible seizure of a car and theft of keys
- Theft during car resale.