The number of available tickets:
By the beginning of remained
Derivative financial instruments. Conscious and productive use.
The webinar considers:
- The essence of the concept in insurance (hedging) the acquisition / change in value of tangible / intangible assets in the future.
- What can act as an asset?
- The difference between currency, index, interest, commodity and credit derivative.
- When are MFIs used in practice?
- The most popular and cost-effective types of derivative financial instruments.
Expert practitioner Olena Romaniva will also consider the following issues:
- methods of estimating the fair value of reclassified financial assets in the event of a change in the business model;
- impairment of financial assets;
- how to calculate the expected losses from financial assets;
- What are the main changes in the order of classification and evaluation of financial instruments?
Who will be interested: financial directors, chief accountants, an IFRS specialist, a specialist and heads of planning and economic departments, a specialist of the internal control (audit) department.